Leighton Buzzard Roller Hockey Club Forum
Leighton Buzzard Roller Hockey Club Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 LBRHC Lounge
 A practical question about outfit colors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ameliatot
Ball Jockey



United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2026 :  21:32:23  Show Profile  Visit Ameliatot's Homepage  Send Ameliatot an AOL message  Send Ameliatot an ICQ Message  Send Ameliatot a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
With more presentations taking place online, I have begun paying attention to the tops I wear during work calls. A shirt that looks balanced in the mirror can seem distracting on screen, particularly beside the pale wall behind me. I would prefer comfortable everyday clothes, with enough visual balance that viewers can focus on my face during a presentation. I can keep the camera position and room lighting consistent while comparing a few solid colors from my existing wardrobe. I found a page about [url=https://outfit-style.top]color analysis[/url] and would like to use the idea as a starting point for these comparisons. I have ruled out narrow stripes for now, since the preview makes them distracting despite an otherwise comfortable fit. Should I review a recorded sample after each change, or can the live camera preview provide a fair comparison? I also wonder whether a good color beside my face needs to coordinate closely with the background of the room. If you present online regularly, I would appreciate the checks you use before settling on your usual camera clothes.

Acuario
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Leighton Buzzard Roller Hockey Club Forum © Third Phase Design 2004 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000